Monday, March 1, 2010

If you're caught sleeping ...

This e-mail has been going around my office, and I thought it was worth passing on, especially during Lent.

FIVE BEST THINGS TO SAY
IF YOU'RE CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK

Number 5: "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

Number 4: "This is one of those 15-minute power naps we learned about at the time-management seminary you sent me to."

Number 3: "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Wite-Out! You probably got here just in time!"

Number 2: "Did you ever notice the sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?"

And the Number 1 best thing to say, as you raise your head slowly: "... In Jesus' name, Amen."

As I can't endorse lying, I recommend that you actually do the praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment